CapitalWave Inc. is a global training organization committed to ‘technology enabled learning.’. Being one of the first firms to commit to using the MOOC-learning-framework for financial market training. Our commitment to providing “Learning on the Move” training options is what drives us to create and offer this type of training to both individuals as well as organizations.
As an organization that’s roots were founded in the classroom delivery of financial instructor lead programs, we have amassed years of experience in delivering training, insights into what others have had success with and developing training solutions that accelerate the tools for both Training & Development teams as well as individuals.
Our instructors, consultants and management team have a wealth of financial knowledge and experience gained from over thirty years working in many of the world’s top tier 1 banks and institutions. Our instructors and education group have designed, developed and delivered training programs globally to most of these leading investment banks and financial institutions. Our software development team consists of some highly gifted programmers, designers and educators, who understand its about the end user learning experience as well as the business goals.
Our goal is to be the preeminent provider of “Technology Enabled Learning” for the Corporate and University markets. As part of our overall strategy to compete in each relevant market segment, we use our core competencies in the design and delivery of training as well as simulation platforms allowing our clients to create custom learning solutions. We believe that we have the capacity and global reach to deliver these “technology enabled learning solutions” worldwide as well as the ability to respond to customer’s needs quickly.
Customer Orientation: We strive to…
- Listen and respond to our customers, suppliers and stakeholders
- Clearly communication mutual intentions and expectations
- Deliver innovative and competitive products
- Make it easy to work with us
- Excel at customer service
Risk Taking: We strive to…
- Foster innovation and creative thinking
- Embrace change and challenge the status quo
- Listen to all ideas and viewpoints
- Learn from our successes and mistakes
- Encourage and reward informed risk taking
Results Oriented: We strive to…
- Conduct business with integrity and professionalism
- Make and meet commitments
- Set challenging and competitive goals
- Focus on output
- Assume responsibility
- Constructively confront and solve problems.
- Dominate our respective markets